Here at Dipit by Pilar, we want to make sure that our clients are informed with up-to-date information on COVID-19 in order to benefit the health and safety of our communities. Below, we have compiled verified news sources with current updates and announcements regarding the handling of the coronavirus in our region. Please continue to check back for the most recent information, and consider sharing with your friends and family on social media.
CDC Online Newsroom Welcome to the CDC Online Newsroom, a one-stop source for journalists seeking public health information. Global media and the general public can access current and archived press releases, media advis
- New CDC Campaign Highlights Steps to Prevent Injury in Adults Ages 65 and Overby firstname.lastname@example.org on May 6, 2021 at 1:35 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is launching Still Going Strong, a national campaign that brings attention to ways older adults (age 65 and older) can age without injury.
- CDC Issues Phases 2B and 3 of the Conditional Sailing Orderby email@example.com on May 5, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Today, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released guidance for cruise ships to undertake simulated voyages with volunteer passengers as part of its COVID-19 Conditional Sailing Certificate application.
- CDC Principal Deputy Director Named 2021 Service to America Medalby firstname.lastname@example.org on May 3, 2021 at 11:35 am
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Principal Deputy Director Anne Schuchat, MD (RADM, USPHS, RET), has been named a finalist in the Partnership for Public Service’s 2021 Service to America Medals, known as the “Sammies.” Dr. Schuchat is a finalist in the Paul A. Volcker Career Achievement Category that recognizes a federal employee for leading significant and sustained accomplishments throughout a federal career of 20 or more years.
- Ebola Outbreak Over in the Democratic Republic of the Congoby email@example.com on May 3, 2021 at 9:15 am
Today the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the global health community mark the end of the Ebola outbreak in North Kivu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Fully Vaccinated Adults 65 and Older Are 94% Less Likely to Be Hospitalized with COVID-19by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 28, 2021 at 11:22 am
Both mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) authorized and recommended in the United States protect against COVID-19-related hospitalization among adults 65 years and older, according to a new CDC assessment that finds fully vaccinated adults 65 years and older were 94% less likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 than people of the same age who were not vaccinated.
- FDA and CDC Lift Recommended Pause on Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine Use Following Thorough Safety Reviewby email@example.com on April 23, 2021 at 7:12 pm
CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- FDA and CDC Virtual Press Conference: Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine **Registration Required**by firstname.lastname@example.org on April 23, 2021 at 6:24 pm
As part of the FDA and CDC's commitment to transparency, we invite you to join us for a virtual press conference via Zoom. This press conference will be live streamed over the FDA's <a href="https://youtu.be/Nf_OuB1rBi0" target="_blank">YouTube</a> channel.
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC investigating outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to cashew brie cheeseby email@example.com on April 23, 2021 at 11:38 am
A CDC food safety alert regarding a multistate outbreak of <em>Salmonella </em>Duisburg infections has been posted: <a href="https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/duisburg-04-21/index.html">https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/duisburg-04-21/index.html</a>
- Transgender Women Urgently Need More HIV Prevention and Treatment Services, New CDC Data Showby firstname.lastname@example.org on April 15, 2021 at 2:24 pm
A CDC Report released in advance of National Transgender HIV Testing Day found that 4 in 10 transgender women surveyed in seven major U.S. cities have HIV.
- Reported STDs Reach All-time High for 6th Consecutive Yearby email@example.com on April 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm
New data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that reported annual cases of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States continued to climb in 2019, reaching an all-time high for the sixth consecutive year.